Bring Out The Treasures!
We accept almost any maternity or child related item. If you would like to sell something that you don’t see listed, just contact us to check.
- Children’s Clothing from preemie infant size to teen size 16
- All clothing must be freshly laundered and free of holes, stains, rips, and odors. Zippers and buttons must be functional. If a garment makes it through inspection with one of these defects and is found on the sales floor, it will be flagged as such and removed from the sale.
- Maternity Clothing
- Children’s Shoes
- Accessories: hats, gloves, mittens, scarves, hair bows, belts, ties, sunglasses, children’s purses, backpacks, socks, girls’ jewelry, tights/stockings
- Costumes and Dress-up Items
- Toys, Games, and Puzzles that have all pieces and are functional
- Stuffed Animals that “do” something such as move or sing
- Sports and Dance Equipment
- Video Games and Systems
- DVD’s and VHS rated G, PG, or PG-13 in original case or cover
- Baby Gear: bassinets, pack-n-plays, play yards, high chairs, booster seats, bouncy seats, strollers, swings, walkers, activity mats
- Baby Furniture: changing tables, gliders
- Feeding Items: bottles, cups, plates, bibs, burb cloths, Boppy pillows, breast pumps
- Bathing Items: bath tubs, towels, sealed and unexpired soaps and lotions
- Potty Items: potty chairs, seats, cloth diapers, diaper pails and refills, wipes warmers, diapers
- Safety Items: baby-proofing items, baby monitors, bed rails, night lights
- Baby carriers and slings
- Diaper bags
- Room Décor: crib mobiles, wall shelving, step stools, trash cans, wall hangings, pictures frame, lamps, diaper stackers
- Crib, Toddler, and Child Bedding: sheets, breathable bumpers, blankets, receiving blankets, sleeping bags
- Car Seats: Guidelines – You will be required to fill out a car seat waiver at item drop off.
- Car Seat cannot have been in an accident and must not be expired. If no expiration date is marked, car seat must not be more than 5 years old. Instructions must be included with the car seat (these can be printed off the internet if you don’t have the original).
- Cribs: Guidelines – Must be certified safe by the manufacturer and not a drop down side crib
Items Not Accepted:
- Recalled items (check for recalled items here)
- Broken items
- Ripped, stained, heavily pilled, excessively worn, or torn clothing
- Clothing or items that smell like smoke
- Underwear, unless new in package
- Drop-down side cribs
- Car seats that are older than the printed manufacturer expiration date, or older than 5 years if no printed sticker or that have been in an accident
- Toys, games, or puzzles that are incomplete or missing batteries
- Stuffed animals that are not a recognizable character or that do not “do” something
- Expired or opened formula or bath products
- Medicine or vitamins
- Used teething toys containing liquid
- R-rated movies
- Video games rate “M” for mature
Click here for info on how to prepare your items for the sale.