Clean out those closets, cash in, and give your children’s outgrown items the chance to have a “turn” again.
Become A Consignor at Our Next Event!
Consignors at Turnagain Treasures events keep 65-80% of the sales price of their items and get to shop the sale before anyone else. Unlike other resale or consignment store options, you get to set all of your own prices. Checks are mailed within 10 days after the last day of the event and any unsold items can be picked up or donated to community charities.
Turnagain Treasures handles the below on your behalf:
- Renting the venue and providing all racks and equipment
- Marketing and advertising the event
- Performing quality checks on all incoming items
- Organizing and arranging merchandise in a retail like manner
- Handling checkout and payment processing
- Arranging donation pickup at the end of the sale
As a consignor, you are responsible for:
- Preparing and tagging your items
- Checking for any recalls against your items
- Dropping your items off at the specified time and location
Find out more about how it works here.
See why becoming a consignor with Turnagain Treasures has major advantages over other options for selling your children’s outgrown items here.
Get started now and register for our next event here.
Find more about how to volunteer and earn a higher percentage of your sales here.